Britney Spears: "true stories" about Britney

New stories and photos about Britney Spears nearly every day.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Is Britney Spears Sexy or Not!?


When I watch Britney on TV, when I see her photos in newspapers and magazines and even when I listen to her songs I always think about her sexy body. But today my friend asked me why I think that Spears is really sexy and I found it very difficult for me to answer this questions. Of course, I know that her boobs are big and tasty, her ass is round and sweet, even her lips are smart. But I don’t think that only a sexy body make a girl to be “sexy” she has to have something more. I thought a lot but still hesitate to answer, perhaps you have something to say: post your comments and we will discuss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home