Britney Spears: "true stories" about Britney

New stories and photos about Britney Spears nearly every day.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Britney And Her Toys


About 4 months ago I saw an interview with Britney Spears where she talked about her childhood. It was very interesting for me as I think that I should know her past to know more about her but the most interesting thing about this interview that she said a few words about her toys… ups, sorry about her dolls (as I say a “toy” and “Britney” I imagine a didlo at once). Her favorite doll’s name was Alice and she always slept with her till the age of 15. And I think that it’s great, this illustrates that Britney Spears is a lovely babe, and every mane wants to be next to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home